Company: Tresco, Inc.
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: March 23, 2020
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:--In conjunction with the Controller
provide leadership and accounting function support for the
Financial Services Department of Tresco in accordance with the
policies and practices of Tresco, laws, regulations and
administrative rulings of governmental organizations and other
regulatory and advisory authorities and organizations.-- KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Effectively and efficiently organize own work, coordinate
projects, set priorities, meet deadlines, and follow up on assigned
projects in a self-directed manner with minimum amount of
supervision and direction.
- Supervise, mentor and evaluate assigned staff utilizing systems
to promote performance, establish clear expectations, promote staff
growth and development, provide constructive feedback, recognize
success, correct undesirable work performance, focus on employee
success and develop cohesive teamwork, monitor employee work hours
to ensure accurate recording of hours worked, manage overtime and
approve time sheets.
- Working with the CFO and Controller, responsible for financial
reporting and accounting functions.--
- Oversee and ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory
and legal requirements for Financial Services.
- Assist with preparation of monthly Financial Statements.
- Assist in development and preparation of yearly budget.
- Develop, implement and monitor goals and objectives for
- --Build strong relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- --Develop, implement and maintain procurement policies and
review on a regular basis.--
- Provide instruction related to Financial Services Department
policies and procedures.
- Attend and actively participate in all scheduled meetings.
- Accept and implement special projects assigned by
- Valid drivers license in state where residing.--
- Maintain vehicle insurance as per New Mexico State
law.----EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and five (5) years of
demonstrated leadership in managing financial/fiscal services; or
an Associates Degree in Accounting and;
- Ten years of demonstrated leadership in managing
financial/fiscal services; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience which
provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.Rate of Pay:
$50,000.00 to $55,000.00 per year DOECLOSING DATE: Open Until
FilledTresco is an EEO/AA employer, and welcomes applications of
all--qualified applicants regardless of their race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual
with a disability or protected veteran--
Keywords: Tresco, Inc., Las Cruces , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!