Administrative Office Coordinator- Las Cruces, NM
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: March 21, 2020
Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming
healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values
you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life's best
We currently have an Administrative Office support role open and we
are seeking someone highly organized, motivated and flexible to
work in this busy location. In this role you must be a self-starter
and know how to keep the office running smoothly and
The person hired into this role will provide a wide variety of
advanced administrative support to one or more departments and/or
directors. He / She will assist in the adherence to departmental
budgets, prepares documents for personnel changes and produces
various operating reports for the department served. The person
hired will serve as an administrative liaison for all internal and
external inquiries related to this department and office.
- Perform all general clerical duties to include but not limited
to: answering phones, photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and
- Coordinates and maintains records for staff office space,
phones, company credit cards and office keys.
- Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office.
(Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Maintains Outlook calendars in current and accurate
- Coordinates team meetings and conference calls as needed or
- Coordinates travel arrangements as needed and files expense
- Answer front desk office phones promptly (Receptionist) and
uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a
- Prepares meeting materials and assists with the development of
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all office supplies and
placing orders for replenishment as needed.
- Records minutes at various meetings and archives them
- Take meeting notes and distribute them to appropriate
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
The pace is fast and you'll need to be comfortable managing
multiple priorities. You may be required to work in multiple
locations, so scheduling flexibility is essential. You must also be
able to respond calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an
environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on
what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide
development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 4+ years of office administrative experience with increasing
- 2+ years of experience handling phones and busy front desk
office duties (meet and greet)
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
applications to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Candidates should be fluent with both Spanish and English
(speaking, writing and reading)
- Must work in the Las Cruces, NM Location M-F 8:00-5:00
- Ideal candidates will have healthcare/medical knowledge or
previous experience working in a hospital administrative
- Some college coursework desired or business vocational school
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced and
deadline driven environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service
attitude at all times.
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in
preventative health care, striving to change the face of health
care for seniors. We're impacting 380,000+ lives, primarily
Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and
multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management
services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family
of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and
to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong
effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their
dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that
means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your
life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are
required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Las Cruces, NM, New Mexico
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Las Cruces , Administrative Office Coordinator- Las Cruces, NM, Administration, Clerical , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!