Director Case Management
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Director Case Management Location : Southern New Mexico Hospital
- 200+ Bed Medical Teaching Hospital
- Part of a larger healthcare system
- Joint Commission Accredited Director Case Management
- Provides hospital leadership for operations and management of
the case management staff and department.
- Develops and mentors the case management staff and is
accountable for evaluating staffing levels and budget
- Ensures staff competencies in all areas of case management
(utilization review, resource management, and transition/discharge
planning, and social work services).
- Oversee RNs, Social Workers Clerical Support.
- Provides services to patient throughout the lifespan including
newborns, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric age group.
- Director Case Management Qualifications:
- Bachelor Nursing Degree
- Minimum Three (3) years of Hospital Case Management and
- Minimum Two (2) years of acute hospital case management
- NM RN or Compact State License My client offers excellent
benefit and compensation package as well as relocation
Keywords: hireneXus, Las Cruces , Director Case Management, Executive , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!