Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the
fundamentals of quality home care and deliver life-changing service
to your clients. As an Ambercare Certified Nurse Aide, you'll play
a vital role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities
living independently. This rewarding, entry-level position provides
consistent, flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs,
while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry
leader.If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you
are looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic,
values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your
contribution, we invite you to join our team.Other duties
- Remind clients to take medication at the appropriate time.
- Assist the client with therapy exercises under the direction of
a Registered Therapist.
- Assist or perform personal care including hair care, oral
hygiene, bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Assist with routine bodily functions.
- Maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment through light
housekeeping including changing bed linens, dusting and vacuuming,
cleaning kitchen and bathroom, providing and emptying bed pans and
- Provide companionship and stimulation for the client including
reading, walks, etc.; and accompanying the client to doctors or
- Observe and report changes in client's condition to the Agency
Director or Service Coordinator.
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden.
- Examine patient for bruises, blood in urine or other
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant training
- At least two years of home care experience is required
- Satisfactory background check and valid driver's license
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to compassionately care for others
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized Walk-ins
are welcome at any branch location! Apply online or visit any
branch today!Part-time Home Care Aides may qualify for healthcare
benefits. With over 20 years of experience, Ambercare provides Home
Health Care and Personal Care Services for individuals and their
families in the comfort of their own homes. Despite challenging
economic conditions caused by COVID-19 Ambercare is still hiring in
New Mexico. Ambercare has implemented comprehensive safety policies
based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We
are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves,
face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our
employees.We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety
measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our
current opportunities.Ambercare provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Ambercare, Las Cruces , Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Healthcare , Alamogordo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!