Company: CCI Anesthesia
Posted on: November 18, 2021
CCI is seeking a CRNA to join our team in beautiful New Mexico.
All CRNA group offering the chance to operate independently 30 min
to great New Mexico skiing!
20 min to White Sands National Park
Our established practice has a diverse caseload with a moderately
busy OB service. You will have your own cases.
If you would like to live within an hour of the mountains with some
of the friendliest people in the world, this is the perfect place
Come enjoy green chili and be part of our great group in
About CCI Anesthesia: Anesthesia providers who value respect,
clinical autonomy and professional mentorship are ideal candidates
for joining the CCI Anesthesia family. Since 2004, we have remained
a privately-owned group with no venture capital investors pressing
for wider margins, which means we are able to generously invest in
our greatest resource—our providers. Our track record and low
turnover rates prove we take excellent care of our
anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists. Our goal is for the job
you take with us to be the last one you take.
As a member of the CCI Anesthesia team, you can expect:
- Clinical autonomy in your anesthesia practice
- Competitive, above-market compensation as an independent
- Ample time away from practice
- Professional and timely administrative support
- Leadership and mentoring from our experienced Regional Medical
Officers and Chiefs of Anesthesia
- Advancement opportunities in hospital practice leadership
- Job Category: CRNA
- Location: Alamogordo, NM
- Salary: $290,000 as a 1099 contractor, plus a $25,000
- Commencement Bonus: $25,000
- Schedule: 9 weeks off
- Required Skills: Spinals, blocks and epidurals
- Education Required: NBCRNA
- Experience Preferred: All CRNA practice; independent experience
- Candidate Requirements: Applicants must be legally eligible to
work in the United States
Keywords: CCI Anesthesia, Las Cruces , CRNA, Healthcare , Alamogordo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!