Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: November 18, 2021
We are seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for the outpatient
program at a Regional Medical Center in New Mexico. This is a
progressive program with both intensive outpatient and regular
outpatient. The clinic is modern and has up to date technology. The
Hospital offers up to 40k in student loan repayment.
Qualifications and Duties
- Will consider new graduate or experienced.
- Must be a Nurse Practitioner that is certified in Mental
Health. ( PMHNP)
- Must have valid New Mexico license or be able to
- treat patients in their adult outpatient program
- Providers also cover the inpatient unit one weekend per
- The program may add pediatric/adolescent patients in the
- clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm.
- work as part of a team comprised of Physicians, MSWs, RNs,
- Nurse Practitioners see on average 12-18 patients per
- provide counseling, treatment planning and medication
Compensation and Benefits
- Hospital benefits:
- very competitive compensation
- medical and dental
- annual CEUs
- paid time off
- Student Loan Repayment provided by Hospital
- relocation expenses.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Las Cruces , Nurse Practitioner-Psychiatry, Healthcare , Alamogordo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!