Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 9, 2022
We are seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join an
Orthopedics Practice in New Mexico.
The practice is part of a local hospital system and offers updated
office and technology.
Job Qualifications/Job Duties
- Physician Assistant- Certified
- Prior experience and training in orthopedics and as a first
assist in surgery.
- Treat patients in the clinic and assist in surgery.
- New Mexico license
- Conducts physical exams, assesses health status, orders and
interprets tests, prescribes medications, and treats illnesses
including giving injections and suturing wounds.
- competitive salary based on experience.
- RVU bonus program
- Medical, Dental Vision, Life, LTD and malpractice
- Annual CEU
- 401k retirement plan
- relocation allowance
- Loan Repayment Program.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Las Cruces , Physician Assistant-Orthopedics, Healthcare , Alamogordo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!