Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Adult opening in Picacho, New Mexico. This and other diagnostic
medical sonographer jobs brought to you by
(Reference Code: JAW898) Premier Health Care provider in Eastern
New Mexico is looking for an Ultrasound Technologist to join their
team! This position is an excellent fit for a Ultrasound
Technologist who is looking to enhance their clinical skill set and
make an immediate impact with one of the top organizations in the
state! Highlights - Competitive Compensation - Full Benefits -
Bonus Incentives Job Description Under direction of a Radiologist,
perform diagnostic ultrasonographic procedures, to include
abdominal, pelvic, thoracic, head and neck, obstetric and extremity
(non vascular) exams and able to assist in invasive procedures with
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of ultrasonography or
- Either registered or registry eligible through the Registry of
Diagnostic Medical Sonographers(RDMS) or the American Registry of
- Desirable characteristics include at least two years of
experience in a hospital or medically related environment.
- Must be able to follow directions and to perform work according
to department standards when no directions are given. Must be
emotionally mature and able to function under stress.
- Certificate in Ultrasound or RDMS required/eligible.
- BLS required.
- ACLS and PALS preferred. Please Apply if you would like more
information on this position.
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Las Cruces , Ultrasound Technologist, Healthcare , Picacho, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!