Posted on: May 13, 2022
Now offering DAILY PAY for select positions!Ambercare is now
offering current Caregivers the opportunity to move forward with
their career, by becoming a Certified Nurse Assistant. Please
contact the office to learn more about our Ambercare Caregiver to
CNA Program. -If you are looking to be part of an amazing team,
come and join Ambercare! We are immediately hiring Home Care Aides.
This rewarding position provides consistent, flexible full
time/part time hours to accommodate your personal needs, while
providing a great career with a growing, innovative, industry
leader.If you have a drive to help others, and you are looking for
a meaningful, fulfilling, independent career with an organization
that encourages and supports your contribution, we invite you to
join our team.Duties:
- Assist with personal care
- Provide occasional house cleaning, laundry, and assist with
- Transport client to appointments and daily errands
- Provide Companionship
- Encourage healthy lifestyleBenefits:
- Flexible schedule - full time and part time available to fit
your personal life.
- Referral Bonuses- Send your friends & family to work, too!
- Travel time paid between clients
- Full office support
- Free / Paid Trainings and Certifications
- Employee Appreciation events -Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED, or one year of in-home care
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Reliable transportation.
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organizedWith over
20 years of experience, Ambercare provides Home Health Care and
Personal Care Services for individuals and their families in the
comfort of their own homes. Despite challenging economic conditions
caused by COVID-19 Ambercare is still hiring in New Mexico.
Ambercare has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on
CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are
providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves,
face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our
employees.We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety
measure against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our
Keywords: Ambercare, Las Cruces , Caregiver, Healthcare , Mescalero, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!