Company: Medical Resource Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
MRG ExamsProviding Disability Assessments Nationwide To Serve Our
VeteransHelp Military Families - Achieve Work-Life Balance - Make a
DifferenceFounded in 1998, MRG is a provider of Independent Medical
Exams for Worker's Compensation, Disability, and the Veterans
Administration. Find out more at MRGExams.com.Job Overview
- Are you a Licensed Audiologist looking to take on a solely
- Are you interested in performing Independent Medical
Assessments vs. traditional patient care?
- Would you find it rewarding to serve the veteran community?Job
DescriptionWe are looking for the right Audiologist to perform
medical assessments on United States Veterans as part of the VA's
disability benefits process as well as the VA's SHA process.In
performing Assessments, the Audiologist will be responsible for
reviewing medical records through a secure Web Portal, performing
comprehensive assessments on each veteran and also completing
Disability Benefit Questionnaires (DBQ's) through the Web Portal.
Audiologist will NOT make disability determinations only provide
assessments; the VA makes all disability determinations.Audiologist
will NOT prescribe any medical treatments or devices.This position
will review and assess 3-6 Veterans per day on average.Audiologist
position will be brought on as an Independent Contractor working 5
days per week.This is an IN-PERSON position.
MRG Exams is looking for an Audiologist who:
- Has an Aud.D and has graduated from an ASHA accredited
- Holds a current license as an Audiologist and is able to
practice in New Mexico.
- Skilled in time management.
- Able to analyze data from medical records.PM20PI181314997
Keywords: Medical Resource Group, Inc., Las Cruces , Audiologist, Healthcare , Alamogordo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!