Travel Physical Therapist PT
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Physical Therapists are key to recovery for some patients who
are recuperating from injuries, illnesses, and surgery. They work
with patients to help them regain movement and manage pain, either
in a hospital or clinical setting. They are fully licensed to
practice therapy and treatment on patients, and doing so often
helps patients reclaim their lives, their momentum, and their
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Las Cruces , Travel Physical Therapist PT, Healthcare , Alamogordo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!