Certified Nurse Aide
Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Pay rates now starting at $12 dollars per hour!
Now offering DAILY PAY for select positions!
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the fundamentals
of quality home care and deliver life-changing service to your
clients. As an Ambercare Certified Nurse Aide, you'll play a vital
role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities living
independently. This rewarding, entry-level position provides
consistent, flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs,
while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry
If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are
looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic,
values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your
contribution, we invite you to join our team.
Other duties include:
* Remind clients to take medication at the appropriate time.
* Assist the client with therapy exercises under the direction of a
* Assist or perform personal care including hair care, oral
hygiene, bathing, grooming, and dressing.
* Assist with routine bodily functions.
* Maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment through light
housekeeping including changing bed linens, dusting and vacuuming,
cleaning kitchen and bathroom, providing and emptying bed pans and
* Provide companionship and stimulation for the client including
reading, walks, etc.; and accompanying the client to doctors or
* Observe and report changes in client's condition to the Agency
Director or Service Coordinator.
* Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden.
* Examine patient for bruises, blood in urine or other
* Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant training
* Satisfactory background check and valid driver's license
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Desire to compassionately care for others
* Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
Walk-ins are welcome at any branch location! Apply online or visit
any branch today!
Part-time Home Care Aides may qualify for healthcare benefits.
With over 20 years of experience, Ambercare provides Home Health
Care and Personal Care Services for individuals and their families
in the comfort of their own homes. Despite challenging economic
conditions caused by COVID-19 Ambercare is still hiring in New
Mexico. Ambercare has implemented comprehensive safety policies
based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We
are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves,
face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure against
COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current
Ambercare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Las Cruces , Certified Nurse Aide, Healthcare , Carrizozo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!