Orthopedic Unit Nurse - Registered Nurse - RN
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: September 24, 2022
CoreMedical Group is currently partnered with a facility seeking
a skilled Registered Nurse to join their team. This individual will
have the opportunity to work as a staff-level RN in a thriving
hospital setting. Job Information (RN - Ortho):
- Work with doctors to perform treatments on patients with
- Monitor the patient's health and general body condition and
report changes and improvements to the doctor.
- Prepare a pain management schedule for patients.
- Monitor and attend to any signs of negative reactions to drugs
- Educate patients on steps to take to manage pain and how to
- Monitor vital signs of patients
- Top pay in the area; sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
may be available
- Great management; room for career advancement Job Requirements
(RN - Ortho):
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Immediate need for RN's with at least 1 year of acute care
nursing experience to join a leading hospital system.
- Prefer 2 or more years Med/surg Ortho, Orthopedic, or related
- BLS Certified. OUR SERVICES ARE ALWAYS FREE! How We Help You:
- Resume preparation services and interview tips.
- Communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact,
- Help finding the perfect position for you, based on your
experience and desired location.
- Referral bonuses.
- Relocation assistance - includes information on the job market,
cost of living and more.
- Licensing Assistance- specialists to help you through the
- Positions nationwide from staff to CNO. PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY
TO LEARN MORE! CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader
in the medical recruitment and employment industry. We provide
staffing solutions to hospitals and healthcare providers in all 50
states, giving you access to top jobs wherever you want to be! "Job
Seekers get 40% more interviews when using a recruiting agency."Job
Requirements:Keywords: PCU, progressive care, tele, critical care,
intensive care, telemetry, step-down, step down, medical surgical,
med/surg, medical/surgical, med surg, intensive care, critical
care, coronary care, ccu, icu, ortho, RNFA, First Assistant,
Surgical Assistant, Charge Nurse, OR, Operating Room
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Las Cruces , Orthopedic Unit Nurse - Registered Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!