Company: Carlsbad Medical Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Sign-On Bonus up with 1 year commitment -
- NM RN license
- Associates Degree in Nursing, Bachelors preferred
- BLS certification, ACLS preferred
- 0-2 years' experience -
-About the Job:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements, and
documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
within the scope of practice of the registered nurse
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
We know it's not just about finding a job. - It's about finding a
community you can be an active part of. CMC is an employer that
will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. - We invite
you to learn more and apply today!
Carlsbad Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
"To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org"
Keywords: Carlsbad Medical Center, Las Cruces , RN Circulator, Healthcare , Hatch, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!