Tele Travel Registered Nurse
Company: Vero Travel Nursing
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Vero offers contract Telemetry travel nurse assignments in domestic
and international locations. Through client partnerships, we place
healthcare professionals in leading rural hospitals, level 1 trauma
centers, and academic research facility emergency rooms.
At Vero, we pride ourselves on delivering the following core values
to every nurse: excellence, integrity, urgency, perseverance, and
care. We go beyond finding you just a job placement, we focus on
your individual needs. We are your partner for the journey ahead.
We will do whatever it takes to keep you satisfied.
- High Competitive Pay Packages
- Weekly Payroll Deposit
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Health Insurance Available 1st Day of
- Generous 401(k) Plan & Company Match
- Licensure Reimbursements
- Experienced Clinical Nursing Staff & Dedicated Supportive
Recruiting Team available 24/7
- One year general Telemetry experience in a hospital
- Current Registered Nurse License (in good standing, without
disciplinary investigation or actions).
- Current BLS/BCLS and ACLS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Head-to-toe assessments - knowledge of normal vs. abnormal
findings and reporting of abnormal
Findings to Charge Nurse, M.D., if warranted
- Critical thinking to intervene with appropriate intervention
for urgent/emergent care. Care of the
acute and chronically ill patients.
- Basic understanding of cardiac monitoring equipment
- The ability to care for patients on IV drips (ie.,
- The ability to identify and manage life-sustaining physiologic
functions in unstable patients
- Care of post cardiac cath patient (diagnostic and
- Care of post acute MI patient
- Care of general medical/surgical patient
- Knowledge of hemodynamics
- Basic IV and central line skills
- Phlebotomy skills
- Other duties, as assigned
--- - - - - - - Successful completion of a BSN, Diploma, or
Associated Nursing Degree Program --- - - - - - - Valid BLS & ACLS
certifications --- - - - - - - Valid professional state registered
nursing (RN) license required --- - - - - - - 2+ years of relevant
experience in a hospital facility required --- - - - - - - Three
Keywords: Vero Travel Nursing, Las Cruces , Tele Travel Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!