Registered Nurse - LTAC
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Jackson is seeking an LTAC RN with at least 12 months experience
acute-care setting for a 13 week contract at a reputable hospital.
nurses manage the care of patients with serious medical conditions
require specialized treatment for an extended period of time.
- Current state license in good standing with State License
- 12 months LTAC experience in an acute-care setting within in
last 3 years.
- Current ACLS and BLS required.
- Medical Records.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of
that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits
starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by
phone, or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give
more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings
locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability
protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed
creating an inclusive environment for all of our
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Las Cruces , Registered Nurse - LTAC, Healthcare , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!