ENDO RN (RN )
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a ENDO RN to
join our amazing team.Details of the ENDO RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 03/06/2023
- Salary: $2251.26 - $2560.32 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 3x12 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the ENDO RN:
- Ensuring a high standard of nursing care to patients attending
the Endoscopy Unit, working within company policies and
- Providing technical assistance during diagnostic and
therapeutic Endoscopic procedures, ensuring safe working
- Setting, monitoring and maintaining excellent standards of
- Maintaining personal contact with patients and relatives, being
sensitive to their needs for courtesy, dignity and privacy and
ensuring a friendly environment at all times.
- Maintaining timely and accurate nursing records and ensuring
that confidentiality is respected.
- Storing, checking and administering drugs in accordance with
established standards and guidelines.
- Working with minimal supervision during endoscopic procedures,
admission and recovery of patients and other related
- Contributing to the local resolution, investigation and follow
up action of any informal or formal complaints.
- Participating in the care and maintenance of endoscopes and
other specialized equipment, ensuring an agreed standard of
decontamination at all times including accurate records of
traceability of all endoscopes and associated equipment.
- Ensuring the safe discharge of all patients from the Endoscopy
unit.Qualifications for the ENDO RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within
- Current BLS/BCLS and/or ACLS certifications.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the ENDO RN opening and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Las Cruces , ENDO RN (RN ), Healthcare , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...