Seeking an BC/BE PMHNP
Company: LifePoint Health
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Las Cruces, New Mexico. The
department provides Trauma Informed Care and uses the Seeking
Safety evidence-based model of care. In addition, the department
supports other departments within the facility by providing
psychiatric consultations. Position details:
- Inpatient assessment and diagnosis of patients through
interviews, observations, tests, and medical history reviews.
- Includes harm reduction measures as part of a patient centered
model of care.
- Leads the multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Ability to work with residents and fellows.
- Collaborates with Nurse Practitioners to develop a flexible
schedule including on call hours.
- Manageable caseloads.
- Supports the facility by providing consultative services within
the inpatient hospital and emergency departments.
- Participates in hospital performance improvement measures.
- Inpatient Unit - Flexible Scheduling Education, Training, and
- MD/DO degree form an accredited program.
- BE/BC General Psychiatry.
- Licensed to practice in the State of NM or the ability to
obtain a NM Medical License.
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by Memorial Medical
Center. Accredited by The Joint Commission, Memorial Medical Center
provides residents of Las Cruces, and the surrounding region of
southern New Mexico, with comprehensive inpatient and outpatient
services. Its medical staff represents a full range of medical
specialties and serves patients at a 199-bed acute care facility, a
free-standing outpatient surgery center (Memorial HealthPlex) and
physician practices. Las Cruces is a fast-growing city surrounded
by urban, small town and rural settings, with great public and
private schools to complement your lifestyle. Close to the major
metropolitan area of El Paso, you can easily enjoy big city
amenities or the peaceful beauty and recreational opportunities
located around the great outdoors the Mesilla Valley. Recruitment
Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Keywords: LifePoint Health, Las Cruces , Seeking an BC/BE PMHNP, Healthcare , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...