Interventional Pain Medicine Opening, 60 miles from Las Cruces, New Mexico
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Interventional Pain Management Opening, 60 miles from Las
Cruces, New Mexico
- Clinical Role :
- Do you know someone that might be a good fit for this position?
Please ask about our generous referral fees!
- Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Pain Management
- Client seeking those Anesthesiology trained
- Must have completed a fellowship
- Permanent job opening
- 2-3 year post training preferred
- Must do typical interventional pain procedures and
- Outpatient only, 20-26/patients/day
- 2-3 day clinic, 2-3 procedure days, varies
- Minimal Call
- M-F 8:00-5:00
- H1 and J1 welcome to apply!
- Organization Information:
- Hospital employed position
- Annual salary based on MGMA data
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Student loan assistance
- CME $ and time off
- Complete benefit package
- Lifestyle Information:
- 1 hour North of Las Cruces
- Low cost of living
- Safe area to raise a family
- Small town atmosphere
- RecruitWell's Core Values:
- Open communication
- Sense of urgency
- Driven to win
- Higher consciousness
Keywords: RecruitWell, Las Cruces , Interventional Pain Medicine Opening, 60 miles from Las Cruces, New Mexico, Healthcare , Alamogordo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...