Clinical Services Manager
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Come work for one of the largest Home Health Care companies in
the State of New Mexico. Ambercare is dedicated to your personal
and professional growth through management training and employee
appreciation. We also give back to the community by helping
homebound persons remain in their homes by providing short-term
financial assistance and locating community services. Come work for
a top-rated Healthcare agency where your future is our top
priority.Apply now, read the job details by scrolling down Double
check you have the necessary skills before sending an
application.This position is bonus eligible and you can earn up to
15% of your annual salary! What We offer:
- Great culture and team atmosphere
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D,
- 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match
- Generous time off accruals
- Paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Merit Increases
- Employee Discount ProgramsWhat You'll Do:
- Receives case referrals. Reviews available patient information
related to case, including disciplines required, to determine home
care needs. Assigns appropriate clinicians to case.
- Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services
provided by clinicians, conferences, record review, discusses and
verifies impressions, instructs and guides clinicians to promote
more effective performance and delivery of quality home care
services, and is available at all times during operating hours to
assist clinicians as appropriate.
- Reviews patient's clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures
and clinical course.
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term
therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of
- Conducts or assists with quarterly record reviews and
communicates findings and recommendations to Executive Director and
appropriate organization personnel.
- Assists in the formulation, revision, implementation, and
evaluation of policies and procedures, as well as strategic goals
- Licensed clinician with current licensure to practice
professionally within the state.
- Graduate of an accredited school. BSN/DPT/MOT/MSLP degree is
- Two years management or supervisory experience in health care
setting, preferably home care.
- Complies and maintains current CPR certification.
- Valid driver's license and proof of insurance is requiredText
3512 to 505-806-1865 to apply#ACHH#CBHH#DJHH
Keywords: Ambercare, Las Cruces , Clinical Services Manager, Healthcare , Hatch, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!