Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: January 8, 2019
Gastroenterology opening in Las Cruces, New Mexico. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Southwest Gastroenterology Opportunity $520,000+ RVU Production University Town - Visas Accepted Join a growing hospital dedicated to providing the highest quality care for their patients with passion, knowledge, and purpose. This well-established healthcare system has been recognized on both the state and national levels for their service lines and is committed to ensuring patient satisfaction.
- Competitive salary at $520,000+ incentives with unlimited earnings potential
- Monday through Friday predictable work week and cover just one hospital
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) is greatly preferred
- Excellent support staff and a state-of-the-art facility with a Gastroenterology suite on campus
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan assistance available
- Full comprehensive benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, medical malpractice insurance in full with tail coverage, retirement, continuing medical education and a $2500 CME allowance
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license From the mountain views that can be seen from every corner of the city to the cultural heritage that has shaped the region for centuries it is easy to see how the Southwest was given the name Land of Enchantment. This growing city remains dedicated to being a unique, family-centered, and a diverse community that allows for its many residents to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of the southwest.
- Enjoy beautiful blue skies, starry nights and over 330 days of sunshine each year
- Immediate access to fine dining, shopping, nightlife and an international airport
- Never a dull moment with a wide range of outdoor activities such as golf, hiking, kayaking, skiing and tennis
- One of the fastest growing cities in the United States - stable economy based on agriculture, commerce, education, and defense and aerospace technology
- Large top-tier 4-year university sitting on 900-acres with over 23,000 students enrolledTo be considered for this Gastroenterology opportunity, please contact us at or forward your CV to ID: GE 3331986 (IND)For more Gastroenterology opportunities visit us online at or follow us on Twitter You may also fax your CV to . All inquiries are considered confidential. Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Las Cruces , Gastroenterology Physician, Healthcare , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!