Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: January 9, 2019
Hematology/Oncology opening in Las Cruces, New Mexico. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Hematology/Oncology Physician Opportunity $450,000+ Earning Potential Student Loan Assistance University Town - New Mexico Join a growing hospital dedicated to providing the highest quality care for their patients with passion, knowledge, and purpose. This well-established healthcare system has been recognized on both the state and national levels for their service lines and is committed to ensuring patient satisfaction.
- Extremely competitive first-year salary based on MGMA data, training, and experience
- Hospital employed Hematology/Oncology opportunity with a Monday-Friday schedule that will allow for an excellent quality of life
- Busy immediately - will be taking over a very successful practice
- Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, medical malpractice insurance in full with tail coverage, retirement, continuing medical education and a $2500 CME allowance
- Generous signing bonus, relocation assistance and student loan repayment directly from the hospital
- Office space available on the hospital campus with access to state-of-the-art equipment
- Hematology/Oncology Physician – MD/DO Degree Required, Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician and valid medical license From the mountain views that can be seen from every corner of the city to the cultural heritage that has shaped the region for centuries it is easy to see how the Southwest was given the name - Land of Enchantment. This growing city remains dedicated to being a unique, family-centered and a diverse community that allows for its many residents to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of the Southwest.
- Enjoy beautiful blue skies, starry nights and over 330 days of sunshine each year
- Outdoor paradise - hiking, fishing, golfing, skiing- all just minutes away!
- Never a dull moment with art galleries, museums, theaters, and annual festivals
- One of the fastest growing cities in the United States – stable economy based on agriculture, commerce, education, and defense and aerospace technology
- Amenities such as large retail stores, local and national restaurants, award-winning wineries available and just 45 minutes to an international airport
- Large top-tier 4-year university sitting on 900-acres with over 23,000 students enrolledTo be considered for this Hematology/Oncology Physician opportunity, please contact us at or forward your CV to ID: HO 3331981For more Hematology/Oncology Physician opportunities, visit us online at or follow us on Twitter You may also fax your CV to . All inquiries are considered confidential.
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Las Cruces , Hematology/Oncology Physician, Healthcare , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!