Inpatient General/Adult Psychiatrist - Las Cruces, NM - 35 minutes from El Paso, TX
Company: Universal Health Services
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Las Cruces, New Mexico. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Mesilla Valley Hospital is a 120-bed free-standing psychiatric hospital. We offer diverse inpatient, residential and partial hospital programs for adolescents, adults, and seniors. We have proudly served the Las Cruces & surrounding areas, Western Texas, and Arizona since 1987. We provide mental health and drug & alcohol addiction services for adolescents, adults, and seniors.
Our programs treat adolescents, adults, and seniors with psychiatric, detox and substance use issues in a safe and respectful multidisciplinary treatment setting. We are fully-accredited by The Joint Commission, New Mexico Children Youth & Families Department (NMCYFD) and are TRICARE®-certified.
We are looking for a quality-focused, patient-driven General or Geriatric Psychiatrist to assist with and oversee our Newly Added 12-bed Older Adult/Geriatric Inpatient Unit. This can either be a Unit Director or Staff-Level position.
- Initial psychiatric evaluations and assessments;
- Inpatient psychiatric care;
- Treatment team leadership and daily care of adult/geriatric patients;
- Full-time, employed position, with excellent compensation and robust benefits package;
- Monday-Friday, day position; minimal call/weekends; COMPENSATION/BENEFITS:
- Competitive base salary plus Productivity Bonus Plan;
- Four weeks Paid-Time Off per year, nine Company-Paid Holidays, CME Time/Allowance;
- Sign-On Bonus;
- Relocation Assistance;
- Company-Matched 401k;
- Employee Stock Purchase Program;
- Student Loan Assistance;
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, and more!EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCEREQUIREMENTS:
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program (required)
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Psychiatry (required)
- Licensed to practice in the State of NM or the ability to obtain an NM medical license (required)
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physiciansInterested individuals should apply through this ad or directly to the In-House Physician Recruitment Department of Universal Health Services, Inc.
Mesilla Valley Hospital, is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) the nation's largest facilities based behavioral health provider. .
Daniel WilsonIn-House Physician Recruiter Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Universal Health Services, Las Cruces , Inpatient General/Adult Psychiatrist - Las Cruces, NM - 35 minutes from El Paso, TX, Healthcare , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!