Behavioral Health RN (El Paso TX)
Company: General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN) Check out our openings for
a Behavioral Health Registered Nurse (RN) in the El Paso, TX area!
- Per diem position
- 40 hours per week
- Two shifts available:
- Evenings, 2-10, Tuesday through Saturday
- Night Shift, 10pm-6am, must be flexible for weekends Job
- TX Registered Nurse (RN).
- Minimum of 2+ years of recent Med/Surg experience is required.
Behavioral Health expereince preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to visually assess patient's behavior and distinguish
changes in emotions and conditions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work independently and with a team. For more
information about this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, give
Tambra Slaughter a call at ! About Us At General Healthcare
Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists,
pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in
per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and
one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option Flexible schedule, top
benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW! We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: General Healthcare Resources, Inc., Las Cruces , Behavioral Health RN (El Paso TX), Healthcare , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!