Customer Service Representative - 5/17 Start Date!
Company: General Dynamics
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Responsibilities for this Position Location: USA NM Las Cruces
Full Part/Time: Full time Job Req: RQ82985 Type of Requisition:
Pipeline Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None Clearance
Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None Public Trust/Other Required: Job
Family: SCA Job Description:
- Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? Is helping
callers resolve their questions regarding insurance claims and how
their Medicare benefits coordinate with other insurance coverage
something you can do? If so, then GDIT is looking for candidates
like you! As a Customer Service Representative, you will respond to
questions from customers regarding Coordination of Benefits,
Medicare Secondary Payer claims, and billing questions. In order to
be successful in handling calls from beneficiaries and others, you
must have a strong customer service and complaint resolution skill
set. GDIT offers great pay, immediate benefits (medical, dental,
vision, life insurance), career progression, paid time off, and
holidays! This role is Monday through Friday with a 8-hour shift
(not including 30 minutes for lunch) between the hours of 6:50 AM -
7:15 PM. No weekends! Start date for this class is May 17, 2021!
PLEASE NOTE: This position will be remote after the first 1-2 days;
however, you will need to be able to work onsite at our office in
Las Cruces, NM once COVID-19 subsides. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide knowledgeable responses to escalated, high priority, or
supervisor calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responsible for productivity, quality, and timeliness of work
in the completion of program and department tasks and goals.
- Assist with side-by-side mentoring for new employees during and
after training as needed.
- Assist in monitoring and analyzing quality of all department
work and recommend actions for improvement.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of COB, COB-R, and MSP
regulations and policies as they apply to inquiries handled by the
- Assist in information reporting and development as needed.
- Adhere to the Privacy Act and HIPAA laws and regulations as
they relate to the confidentiality of information released.
- Proofread documents for grammatical and correctness and
adherence to standards and formats.
- Frequent internal contacts with Customer Service Managers, Call
Center Supervisors, Lead Training Specialist, Operations
Representative, other Customer Service Reps, and other contractors
and government personnel supporting the program.
- Assume coordination responsibility for department in absence of
- Assist in the design, development, and writing of BCRC area
processing procedures and maintain department records.
- Cross-trained agents (Recovery/Data Collection) may be asked to
process BIL emails, which involves following a step by step process
to review the request, conduct necessary research and make valid
updates to beneficiaries' records. REQUIREMENTS (please read in its
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 6+ months of customer service/telemarketing/secretarial
- Must be able to type 20 WPM; 30 WPM preferred
- Ability to be flexible to work any 8.5-hour shift (30 minutes
for lunch) between the hours of 6:50am - 7:15pm Monday through
- May be required to work some GDIT holidays and overtime
- Experience working with a PC and in a Windows environment is
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in English effectively;
both verbally and in writing is required
- Must be within commuting distance to the Las Cruces, NM
- Reliable, high-speed internet and a quiet space to work
remotely is required PLEASE NOTE: If you receive an offer with
GDIT, you must be able to successfully pass background
investigation and a drug test within the allotted time-frame
- Previous experience with medical claims and billing is
- 2+ years of progressively responsible work experience in a
customer service, medical claims, call center, or a secretarial
position is preferred
- Proven ability to work effectively as a team member
- Ability to organize simultaneous tasks for individual
assignments and the workflow of others
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks to meet contract
standards is required
- Spanish fluency is a plus #GDITPriority Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Travel Required: None T elecommuting Options: Telecommuting Not
Allowed Work Location: USA NM Las Cruces Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done. GDIT is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected
Keywords: General Dynamics, Las Cruces , Customer Service Representative - 5/17 Start Date!, Hospitality & Tourism , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!