Enlist and become a Human Resources Specialist
Company: US Army
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Enlist as a soldier into the United States Army and become a
certified Human Resources Specialist who responsible for providing
support that affects Soldiers' overall welfare and well-being while
assisting leaders with keeping Soldiers combat-ready and effective.
This is not a civilian contractor position. No experience
necessary. Position is entry level.JOB DUTIES
- Assist on all human resource support matters
- Oversight of all strength management and strength distribution
- Responsible for the readiness, health and welfare of all
- Postal and personnel accountability support
- Maintain emergency notification dataPAID TRAINING
- 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- 9 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- 30 days paid vacation annually.
- Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- Obtain Industry standard recognized
- Between 17-34 years old.
- No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- Current High School Senior, High school graduate or GED
- Permanent resident or US citizen.
- Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB)
Keywords: US Army, Las Cruces , Enlist and become a Human Resources Specialist, Human Resources , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!