Flower Packer and Inventory Manager Part-Time
Company: Vireo Health
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Vireo Health, Inc. is focused on integrating standard medical,
scientific, and operational practices into the medical cannabis
industry, improving the quality, safety and affordability of
cannabis-based medicines for our patients. We are currently seeking
a part-time flower packer and inventory manager to join our team at
Green Goods in Las Cruces, NM. The part-time flower packer and
inventory manager position reports directly to the store
The flower packer and inventory manager is an integral part of
the Green Goods dispensary team. The flower packer and inventory
manager assists with receiving and organizing inventory,
maintaining a clean and organized stock room, packing and prepping
bud and pre-rolls, regular inventory audits, and also serves as a
back up for budtenders during peak times. The flower packer and
inventory manager is knowledgeable about cannabis, provides
excellent customer service, works well with colleagues, and
contributes to the overall atmosphere of a Green Goods
- Receive and organize inventory.
- Manage bulk flower, packing flower, and making pre-rolls.
- Assist managers in conducting inventory audits.
- Clean and organize the shop and stock room as directed.
- Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with Green
- Possess knowledge about cannabis and how it works within the
body, and express interest in a deeper education about medical
- Exhibit a positive, enthusiastic attitude towards colleagues,
patients, and vendors.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and appearance and project
trustworthiness and maturity.
- Adhere to NMMCP guidelines.
- Represent Green Goods' philosophy on customer service and
- Be knowledgeable of the POS system.
- Stock inventory on sales floor as needed or requested by
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA
- Follow directives given by the store manager, assistant store
manager, and shift lead.
- A high school diploma and 1-3 years' experience in a retail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Retail, cash handling, and Point-Of-Sale experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and proficient computer
- Must be 21 years old and pass criminal federal and state
- Excellent work ethic and ability to collaborate with a
- High level of integrity and reliability.
- Flexible availability (nights and weekends are sometimes
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Keywords: Vireo Health, Las Cruces , Flower Packer and Inventory Manager Part-Time, Other , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!