Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you responsible, organized, and compassionate for helping
other? Las Cruces is looking for individuals with case management
What is the job?
- Working with clients, family, and friend support networks
- Provide support and resources for clients i.e. support networks,
government resources, and community resources
- Recording, evaluating, and following up with clients
- Organize and management of large amounts of files, schedules,
dates, and information
What's in it for you?
- Full time hours
- Monday - Friday
- Competitive wages: Starting pay $14/hr- $18/hr
- Temporary to hire, based on performance
What you bring to the job?
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, community
leaders, and others
- Able to prioritize, be organized and have time management
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Empathetic and supportive with mentorship and leadership
- Proficient computers skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
- Bachelor's Degree in social work, psychology, sociology,
healthcare, or medical and related fields
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information?
Contact Marty OR Marisol at 575-522-6028 Opt #2. We love referrals
so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out
Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you
for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/Mypath
Keywords: Manpower, Las Cruces , Case Management, Other , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!