Company: New Mexico State University
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Development, design, and delivery of state-wide behavioral
health services. Program promotion and outreach, implementation,
and tracking for programs such as HIgh Fidelity Wraparound and
Family Peer Support.
- Design and implement comprehensive evaluation strategy and
measures across programs. Synthesize program evaluation data for
overall program improvement.
- Development and delivery of training program curriculum and
oversight of delivery of evidence based training materials.
- Oversight of behavioral health workforce development training
coordination, for the State of New Mexico behavioral health
- Personnel management including delegation to and supervision of
team members. Optimization of internal communication processes, and
development of organizational policy and procedure.
Keywords: New Mexico State University, Las Cruces , Program Manager, Other , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!