Home Health Aide
Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the
fundamentals of quality home care and deliver life-changing service
to your clients. As an Ambercare Home Health Aide, you'll play a
vital role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities
living independently. This rewarding position provides consistent,
flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing
a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader.
If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are
looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic,
values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your
contribution, we invite you to join our team.
- Follow specific care plans for clients and report on completed
- Assist with personal care needs of the client (bathing,
- Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation,
- Transport client to doctor's office, grocery store and other
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications.
- Observe and report any changes in client's condition.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to
access to sensitive information.
- Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is
flexible to meet the needs of the department.
- Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and
- Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a Certified Nursing Asistant
- Pre-employment physical examination/PPD prior to patient
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have reliable transportation; if by car, a valid driver's
license and proof of insurance is required
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
With over 20 years of experience, Ambercare provides Home Health
Care and Personal Care Services for individuals and their families
in the comfort of their own homes. Despite challenging economic
conditions caused by COVID-19 Ambercare is still hiring in New
Mexico. Ambercare has implemented comprehensive safety policies
based on CDC guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We
are providing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves,
face masks, hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure
against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current
Ambercare provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Las Cruces , Home Health Aide, Other , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!