Licensed Social Worker, Outpatient - Substance Abuse Treatment Background
Company: Diamond Healthcare Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Requisition Number: 2021-3519
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Alamogordo, NM
Diamond Healthcare is actively recruiting for a master's level
therapist for a full time, outpatient position at Gerald Champion
Regional Medical Center in Alamogordo NM. As a Licensed Mental
Health Counselor, you will ensure that the emotional and
therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained,
based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
Your specific duties will include:
- Conducting and documenting daily group therapy sessions.
- Completing psychosocial assessments.
- Facilitating family therapy and individual therapy.
- Implementing and reviewing treatment and discharge plans.
- You will also cross-train for inpatient.
- On-call required. Extra compensation for on-call.
- Master's level Therapist - preferably Licensed Clinical Social
Worker (LCSW, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), or a
Licensed Master Social Worker with substance abuse background.
- 2+ years experience.
- Strong therapy and assessment skills.
- Expertise in the needs of geriatric and adult populations.
- Experience in performing brief short-term therapy (e.g.
cognitive behavioral therapy or solution focused therapy).
- Experience developing therapeutic materials preferred.
Keywords: Diamond Healthcare Corporation, Las Cruces , Licensed Social Worker, Outpatient - Substance Abuse Treatment Background, Other , Alamogordo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!