Sr Subservicing Account Executive - Default Servicing Operations - WFH Nationwide
Company: Flagstar Bank
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Sr Subservicing Account Executive - Default Servicing Operations
- WFH Nationwide
The Sr DSO Subservicing Account Executive is responsible for
supporting and responding to Flagstar's external clients by working
with counterparts from Performing Servicing to (a) oversee and
fulfill client inquiries and requests, (b) track and monitor client
activity, and (c) providing proactive support and partnership to
our clients in all areas as the primary point of contact for the
Default Servicing department.
- Design and maintain client profiles and reporting, oversee
client strategy and track requests as well as offer business
solutions with the support of the Client Relations Manager and the
Sr. Manager, Subservicing Oversight. Onboarding new subservicing
clients through a formal and planned program that includes
everything they will need to know as a Flagstar subservicing client
and can expect from us as their partner. These include system
demonstrations and training, understanding reports, personnel
contact list, special request process, onsite hosting for audits,
overviews, or business meetings. Maintaining open lines of
communication and rapport with subservicing clients and be their
"voice" with our internal service delivery teams. Effectively
communicate critical messages to subservicing clients. Represent
the needs and wants of our subservicing clients; recommend and
drive technology, reporting, pricing, or process enhancements that
create stronger, more profitable relationships. Recommend new
service functions or features that can enhance our business based
on client feedback. Day to day support of clients as required.
- Oversight of client projects and deliverables, including audits
and reporting. Monitor and report on outstanding items for both
clients as well as business partners. Ensure that contractual
requirements are tracked and reportable.
- Serve as support to our business development executives through
project management, contract negotiation assistance, technical
process research, active development and evaluation of service
level metrics and agreements, evaluate reporting requirements,
process changes and the like. Collaborate in the creation,
maintenance, and refresh of business pitches related to Flagstar's
servicing and subservicing line of business.
- Develop strategic & collaborative relationships with internal
teams (servicing sales and operational business units, technology,
legal and risk). Work closely with internal teams to resolve issues
or facilitate the introduction of new policies, procedures or
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local
laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training.
Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance
policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date
with changing regulations and policies.
- Reliable Home High Speed Internet required
HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent required
Bachelors Degree Preferred (Business, Finance, or related)
- 7+ years of experience in mortgage servicing including
client-facing responsibilities as a critical component.
- Knowledge of servicing practices required.
- B-to-B client relationship experience a plus.
- Self-starter, self-directed, influential, articulate and
ability to distill complex information into easily understandable
- Team player with attention to detail and the ability to
self-serve, figure things out, and follow through timely.
- Ability to meet deadline expectations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to maintain confidential information and deliver difficult
and sensitive information and messages in a non-threatening,
- Expertise using Excel, Word, Adobe, PowerPoint or equivalent
- Understanding of mortgage servicing.
- Experience with MSP servicing system a plus.
- Reporting experience.
Job Band: E
Keywords: Flagstar Bank, Las Cruces , Sr Subservicing Account Executive - Default Servicing Operations - WFH Nationwide, Other , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!