TDS Telecom is expanding its diverse team of sales
representatives that are dedicated to delivering top notch services
and technology to neighborhoods across the nation. Join TDS Telecom
as an Outside Residential Sales Representative in Alamogordo, NM.
In your new role, we would offer you a $2,000 sign on bonus to join
We have an amazing opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic
Outside Residential Sales Representative to sell our products and
services to residential customers in a door-to-door manner! You
will be canvassing neighborhoods and providing the community with
reliable TV, phone, and internet services. You will act as a
territory manager and take ownership in acquiring new leads, above
and beyond the list of addresses provided by our marketing team.
You will gain referral partners, participate in community events,
and act as a brand ambassador for TDS at all times. This is a
year-round, full time position with a flexible work schedule. You
can manage your own 40hr work week between 9am - 9pm. Yes, that's
right, you get the work/life balance you've been looking for!
What's in it for you?
- Earn $54k to $90k per year or more
- Uncapped monthly commission
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- $2,500 Supplemental income during the first 2 months of
- Opportunity to earn an additional $4,500 in Bonuses in the
first 6 months of employment!
- Discounted TDS Telecom products and services
- Full Benefits package starting on Day 1 of employment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation, sick time, personal days, and paid holidays
- 401k eligible after 30 days with up to 5% company match
- Supplemental income provided during training!
- Top performers and their guest are invited to an all-expense
paid trip to a tropical destination!
In these unprecedented times, TDS Telecom has taken steps to
ensure the health and safety of our employees, candidates, and
customers. Specifically, all Outside Residential Sales
Representatives will be provided with Personal Protective Equipment
(PPE) by TDS Telecom. In addition, TDS Telecom has adopted
practices, such as daily temperature checks, regularly sanitizing
devices and social distancing when interacting with customers, to
keep both our employees and customers safe.
TDS Broadband Service and TDS Telecom are subsidiaries of
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. [NYSE: TDS], a Fortune 1000
company. Founded in 1969, TDS Inc. employs 9,400 people and has
approximately six million connections nationwide through its
businesses U.S. Cellular, TDS Telecom, OneNeck IT Solutions LLC,
TDS Broadband Service, and TDS Broadcasting LLC. TDS Inc. has been
named to several Forbes lists, including America's Best Employers
for Diversity, Best Large Employers, and Best Employers for Women.
Imagine you have had the same slow internet and TV provider for
many years and haven't been satisfied with the number of outages
that occur on a regular basis and less-than-helpful customer
support. You don't think you have any other options, but then a
refreshingly friendly Outside Residential Sales Representative with
TDS Telecom shows up on your doorstep to discuss some new options
for you to explore. You learn about their services that can run
directly to your home and will provide you with internet that is
more reliable, has faster speeds, saves you money, and connects you
to the people you care about most.
Are you this helpful sales representative who is excited about
the opportunity to help your community stay connected?
- 6+ months of sales/customer service experience - OR - current
or prior military service with honorable discharge
- Ability to obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses
necessary to sell
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Computer literate with familiarity of in-home electronics,
computers, and high-speed Internet preferred
- Must be enthusiastic, persuasive, persistent, and have the
ability to handle rejection in the selling process well
- Must be a good listener and have superior people skills
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service in
a calm, professional manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and be a
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction
with customers to educate them on cable, voice, and data
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company and customer
- Ability to deal with public in a professional manner
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit, stand, write, and operate a computer
keyboard, standard office equipment, and telephone. The employee is
frequently required to move about and reach for items. The employee
may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee may
need to operate a motor vehicle during the work shift. The employee
must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather. The employee
must be able to ambulate door-to-door through various constructed
housing units. The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
As a part of your total compensation, #TDS provides a
comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans
address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your
family may have. For an overview of what we have to offer for
full-time employees including vacation, health benefits and
retirement options please click here.
At TDS, we embrace Equal Employment Opportunity by valuing our
differences and consider all qualified applicants without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected
veteran or any other status protected by law. To learn about our
diversity & inclusion philosophy and culture, click here!