Traveling Housekeeping Team
Company: Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Description: Full-time Hourly Position starting at
$12.32 hourly and benefits
eligible.Crewed out of Las Cruces, NM.
Working 3-4 days a task staying locally.
Transportation + Room + Board covered for each task!
$150 sign-on incentive!See and work all
around our beautiful state at our 12 different
hotels.Traveling to Albuquerque, Santa
Fe, and Taos.
At Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc, we strive to create an
environment where the skills and creativity of our employees can
flourish and will be recognized and rewarded. More importantly,
employees at Heritage know that their work in preserving and
advancing the state's cultural heritage will benefit mankind now
and in the future.
Position Purpose: The Housekeeping Attendant
will under the direction of the Housekeeping Manager or
Housekeeping Supervisor, maintain the quality and cleanliness of
the property. The Housekeeping Attendant is an essential support to
the Front of House team in creating unforgettable experiences for
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Essential Duties and
- Work under direction of Housekeeping Manager or Housekeeping
- Communicate daily with leadership regarding job assignments and
- Maintain high level of positive and professional approach with
team members and guests.
- Follow all safety and health regulations including Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE) protocol policies.
- When the room is to be cleaned after a guest checks out, a
thorough cleanliness of bathroom, room, balconies and room
furnishings - top to bottom - mindfully sanitizing all high touch
surfaces (light switches, remotes, door handles, etc.)
- Constant awareness of safety hazards, (i.e. broken glass,
frayed electrical cords, leaks, broken locks, and suspicious
persons) and report to Floor Supervisor or the Housekeeping
- Thorough cleanliness and sanitation of guest bathrooms.
- Changing of soiled linens on beds and remaking beds following
the property standards and those set forth in the Green
- Clean and supply designated room areas (sterilizing, polishing,
dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents,
- The ability to keep corridors clean, neat and free of waste or
clutter i.e. trays or dishes in the service area.
- The aptitude to notice and report any loss of damage of linen,
furniture, fixtures or equipment.
- Resolve issues for any approaching guests in a professional and
- Learn and know the names of chemicals being used, if a guest
were to stop them and ask.
- Stock and maintain supply closets.
- Maintains a neat appearance of work cart.
- Carry out deep cleaning tasks and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this
position as needed at the property.
NM Safe Certified Hotelier, Inspiring Our Communities,
& Celebrating Local Artisans.Heritage
Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
- A Passion for perfection and attention to detail.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and
courteous at all times.
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to multitask.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including
weekends, holidays and late nights.
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 50+ pounds
- 6 months to 1 year or equivalent combination of education and
experience; housekeeping or hospitality experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
Keywords: Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, Las Cruces , Traveling Housekeeping Team, Other , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!