Company: Dollar Bank
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: June 10, 2021
The Mortgage Representative originates quality saleable mortgage
loan applications from assigned Dollar Bank branches and various
referral sources including, Realtors, financial planners,
attorneys, and other professional contacts.
- High School Diploma/GED required. College Degree
- Minimum 1 year mortgage origination or lending experience with
a financial institution required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of general underwriting guidelines.
- Software knowledge including; Point of sale loan origination
system, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, access to a reliable
vehicle, and valid insurance.
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements
set forth in the SAFE Act, including, but not limited to successful
completion of the required background checks, and obtaining a
unique identifier by the NMLS.
Principle Activities and Duties:
- Enter all data required to complete a residential mortgage
application in the loan origination system.
- Provide buyer with all required early disclosures.
- Assist borrowers by explaining lending programs and all
required information needed to complete the mortgage
- Properly quote interest rates for loan programs offered and
lock-in the interest rate at the time of the borrower's
- Achieve assigned production goals.
- Actively network with Realtors and other professional referral
sources. Attend networking functions and trade shows as determined
- Oversee active pipeline of mortgages from application to
closing and work closely with the operations personnel to assist in
processing the application when needed.
Full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with immediate
vesting, tuition reimbursement, and gym membership
Part-time employees qualify for 401(k) with immediate vesting,
tuition reimbursement, and gym reimbursement.
For more information, please visit
Dollar Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Dollar Bank, Las Cruces , Mortgage Representative, Other , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!