Company: Agility Health
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Border Therapy Services Full Time Physical Therapist
Border Therapy Services- El Paso, TX & Las Cruces, NM
Border Therapy Services continues to grow and seeking full-time
Physical Therapists! We offer a new grad mentorship program, along
with a comprehensive benefits package, continuing education and the
potential for bonuses.
Border Therapy Services is a locally owned physical therapy
company, and we have a corporate partnership with Alliance Physical
Therapy Partners. We have multiple PTs and PTAs with a variety of
specializations across our clinics. These include but not limited
to: OCS, CHT, IASTM, Gaston techniques, FAAOMPTs, neurological
rehabilitation certification, blood flow moderation training,
vestibular, LVST and dry needling
The Physical Therapist is responsible for the planning,
provision and coordination of all aspects of direct patient care
for a designated group of patients/clients in accordance with
established facility and departmental policies and procedures,
maintaining the highest degree of quality care. The therapist works
cooperatively with other patient team personnel in maintaining
standards of professional physical therapy practice and
- Develops an accurate individualized plan of care. Goals are
feasible, based upon findings and patient/caregiver
- Plans and makes appropriate discharge plans.
- Provides care in accordance with physician's orders and
established plan of care
- Evaluates effectiveness of treatment plan and revises plan of
care as indicated.
- Assess educational needs of the patient, family, caregiver or
significant other and provides education to meet those needs.
- Communicates/collaborates with patient, family, caregivers,
significant other and other members of the healthcare team to
promote maximum benefit of care.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge and correct application of
clinical techniques, procedures and programs for clinical setting
and patient/client populations served.
- Displays appropriate technical knowledge and application of
available modalities and other equipment.
- Provides an environment conducive to safety for
patients/clients, visitors and staff.
- Assesses the risks for safety and implements appropriate
- Complies with appropriate and approved security and safety
- Utilizes appropriate leadership skills in delegating,
organizing and educating coworkers and staff.
- Participates in and contributes to quality improvement
- Demonstrates effectiveness in allocation of time resources and
- Distinguishes between low and high priority activities
- Makes effective use of discretionary time
- Meets established productivity standards
If you have a passion and vision to use your PT skills and
abilities to help others reach their maximum recovery and potential
while working with a company of people that can support your
personal and professional goals, feel free to contact us for an
Qualifications and Skills
- Graduate of an accredited PT program.
- Licensed or eligible Texas and/ or New Mexico
Keywords: Agility Health, Las Cruces , Physical Therapist, Other , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!