Company: Tresco, Inc.
Location: White Sands Missile Range
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Join Tresco, Inc. and be part of a growing and dynamic
team! We have a great opportunity for a
We offer an excellent benefit package for eligible employees
that includes: *Medical, *Dental, *Vision, *Company paid Sick
Leave Program, *Gifted PTO, *Company match retirement plan, *EAP,
*Cell phone stipend, *Mileage reimbursement, and Company
vehicle for business purposes.
If you are energetic and looking to make a difference in the
lives of others, apply online for immediate consideration.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School or GED, 6 months experience working in the
- Must be able to pass and maintain Federal Background
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Perform custodial duties per contract schedule, requirements
- Remain aware of emotional stability of Custodians and provide
support as needed.
- Provide technical assistance for accommodations and/or adaptive
- Provide employer/co-worker orientation and ongoing education as
- Project a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Ability to work under stressful situations.
- Ability to assess problems and take action.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
Rate of Pay: $12.50/ hour
Hours: Monday-Friday :6:30pm-3:30am
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Tresco is an EEO/AA
employer, and welcomes applications of all qualified applicants
regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or
status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected
veteran. Women and minorities encouraged to apply!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Tresco, Inc., Las Cruces , Lead Custodian, Other , White Sands Missile Range, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!