Company: Tresco, Inc.
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join Tresco, Inc. and be part of a growing and
dynamic team! We have a great opportunity for
We offer an excellent benefit package that
includes: *Medical, *Dental, *Vision, *Company paid STD,
*Gifted PTO, *Company match retirement plan, *EAP, *Cell phone
stipend, *Mileage reimbursement, and Company vehicle for
If you are energetic and looking to make a
difference in the lives of others, apply online for immediate
The Construction Laborer will be responsible for
cleaning and preparing construction sites for the erection of
structures and buildings. Unloads and loads materials, reads plans
and specifications, tends machines, mixes concrete, pours concrete,
and assists the Construction Manager using a variety of tools and
machines such as blowtorches, forklifts, levels, lifts, power
drills, grinders, saws, pressure washers, and water spraying
equipment. Must have physical strength, hand-eye
coordination, endurance, and must also be able to concentrate on
their tasks. The ability to understand and communicate information
is also essential.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND
- High school diploma or high school
- Ability to pass Background
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Meet Ability One Requirements
- This position requires that the employee read,
write, speak and comprehend the English
- This position requires that the employee report
to work/training as scheduled, stay awake and alert during
work/training, and follow company policy for arranging for time
away from work.
- This position requires that the employee operate
either a company owned or personal vehicle on behalf of the
- Organize own work, coordinate projects, set
priorities, meet deadlines, and follow-up on assigned projects in a
self-directed manner with a minimum amount of supervision and
- Plumbing to include Reverse Osmosis systems,
water wells, water pumps, sewer and septic systems, irrigation
- Carpentry to include repair of shelters,
boardwalks and handrails. Roof repair, general framing stucco
repair, patching, painting, and fence repair
- Masonry work to include repair of sidewalks,
patios, shelter floors, and handicap ramps.
- Electrical maintenance on lighting systems, panel
boxes, and general electrical configurations.
- HVAC to include maintenance of Heat Pump units,
conventional and ground source, and Evaporative Cooler
- Repair and replace stainless steel restroom stall
walls, doors and locks, hinges and floor and wall mounting
hardware, toilet paper dispensers, mirrors, trashcans, napkin
dispensers and disposal can.
- Cable fence repair and replacement.
Alignment of and digging postholes. Repair and replacement of
post wire, staples, nails, and tie wire.
- Maintain a working relationship with supervisor
- Assist in all construction phases for repair
- Familiar with State of New Mexico contract for
maintenance, repair and construction.
- Ability to give and receive constructive
- Ability to earn OSHA 10
- Must be insurable through Tresco automobile
- Must have valid driver's license in state were
- Interact with co-workers, other professionals,
and all interested parties in a professional
- Take direction, interact and maintain open
communication with supervisor
- Serve as an effective role model by exemplifying
professional behavior while promotion Trescos Mission, Vision,
Values and Code of Ethics.
CLOSING DATE: Until
Individuals with Disabilities Are
Encouraged to Apply
Tresco is an EEO/AA employer, and
welcomes applications of all qualified applicants regardless
of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as
a qualified individual with a disability or protected
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Tresco, Inc., Las Cruces , Construction Laborer, Other , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!