Patient Registration Interviewer
Company: Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Registers all patients to the hospital in accordance with the
- Verifies all outpatient surgeries, admissions, and diagnostic
testing have proper authorization.
- Accurately registers arriving patients who have been referred
by a physician for treatment and or diagnostic testing.
- Accurately Pre-Registers and Registers patients for services
and accurately gathers all necessary demographic information
including insurance and billing information.
- Obtains all required signed documents from patients (i.e.
Consent for treatment, Important Message from Medicare, Important
Message from Tricare, HIPAA Notification, etc.)
- Demonstrates accurate use of insurance verification tools (i.e.
Passport Next Bar/OneSource, NM Medicaid portal, Presbyterian
Portal, Availity web portal, etc.)
- Schedules patient for all services required in centralized
scheduling with use of proper phone etiquette and customer
- Accurately complete Medicare Secondary Payer questionnaire as
- Accepts patients in order of arrival with the exception of
emergency, scheduled appointments or stat cases which have
- Verifies insurance benefits, notifies patient of their
financial responsibility at time of service.
- Collects payments on patient accounts at time of service and on
other outstanding patient accounts.
- Facilitate appointments with Medicaid Eligibility Workers
and/or Financial Counselors, if necessary.
- Assists patients with insurance, billing and other inquiries
they might have pertaining to their hospital account
Keywords: Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center, Las Cruces , Patient Registration Interviewer, Other , Alamogordo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!