Platform Strategy Specialist
Company: Stifel Financial Corp.
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: September 20, 2022
SUMMARYThe Platform Strategy Analyst participates in successful
business requirements definition, project management, and
implementation of projects critical to the strategic development of
the Firm and Stifel's Investment Products and Services platform.
The Analyst facilitates prioritizing and overseeing the management
of multiple projects and building a good understanding of Stifel's
investment products and services, operational processes, compliance
policies, and technology infrastructure. The Analyst will be
expected to understand the inputs and goals for each project and
use this knowledge to facilitate project implementation and
effective communication with key stakeholders throughout the
firm.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage with the day-to-day management of large- and
medium-scale projects related to key Firm initiatives.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans that encompass all
requirements and dependencies throughout the Firm for successful
completion of a project.
- Participate in analyzing business processes and data to
determine how to satisfy business needs.
- Organize design review sessions to gather business requirements
and issue resolution.
- Provide business knowledge expertise in a focused area of the
business by developing a keen understanding of current processes
and areas of need.
- In collaboration with management and/or senior team members,
work closely with Operations, Compliance, IT, and technology
vendors to develop design requirements throughout all phases of the
project from system design to implementation.
- Align key technology partner development plans with project
priorities, and present reports defining project progress,
problems, and solutions.
- Participate in with the documentation of required processes for
ongoing system or service support, organize requirements gathering
sessions for ongoing enhancement requests, and own user integration
and acceptance testing efforts.
- Participate in the launch of new systems, services, and/or
processes in conjunction with the business unit owner by assisting
in the creation of training documentation, adoption plans, and
- Strong problem-solving skills and proactive desire to turn
problems and questions into potential solutions that are grounded
in reality and reflect a strong understanding of the subject matter
- Effective time management skills and ability to work on a
variety of tasks, changing focus throughout the lifecycle of each
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with
strong attention to detail for both inter-departmental and external
- General knowledge and understanding of the wealth management
business, including as it relates to investment products
(securities, stocks, bonds, funds, separately manage accounts,
options, annuities, etc.), strategies (active v. passive), account
types (advisory v. brokerage), and the regulatory environment.
- General understanding of the fundamentals of portfolio
construction, including asset allocation, modern portfolio theory,
benchmark assignment, and investment management principles.
- General knowledge of investment performance reporting and
measurement including various methodologies, calculations, and
- Demonstrated strong applied data analysis skills, in an
investment services context.
- General knowledge of portfolio accounting, investment
performance measurement, trading methodologies and associated
systems within Stifel.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or equivalent
work experience required.
- 1+ years related investment services industry experience
required.SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGY
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Experience with SQL and VBA preferred.
- Experience with investment product research software such as
Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, FactSet, Zephyr StyleAdvisor, or
- Experience with portfolio accounting and performance management
software such as Vestmark, APL, Envestnet, Advent, or similar.
Keywords: Stifel Financial Corp., Las Cruces , Platform Strategy Specialist, Other , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!