Sales & Service Advisor- Alamo Gordo
Company: Martin Tire Company
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Martin Tire is a 3rd generation owned and operated family business
with 8 convenient locations in El Paso,Texas and Southern New
Mexico. All of us at Martin Tire have been committed to customer
satisfaction and the best quality products and services since 1945.
We are looking for an experienced Sales and Service Advisor to join
COMPENSATION: Hourly plus Commissions
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1st of the
Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family
- Opportunity for Advancement!!!
The Sales is responsible for selling and promoting all products and
services offered by Martin Tires by following the company's store
standards and expectations.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Promptly greet customers in a professional and courteous manner
both in person and on the telephone using the Company's
standardized customer service techniques.
- Listen to and thoroughly document customer's concerns; inspect
vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and
verify customer's service needs.
- Recommend services according to appropriate level of
- Clearly communicate any additional recommendations from the
Automotive Technician to the customer so that they can make an
- Properly document all recommendations in customer file.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and
accessories by demonstrating an understanding of the product and
associated service requirements.
- Provide customer with an accurate quote that includes cost and
time of completion for the services approved by the customer.
Provide customer with updates throughout the day on the status of
- Follow proper procedures when cashing out a customer's ticket
to include a review of the completed multi-point inspection and
explanation of applicable warranties.
- Conduct post repair and declined services follow up phone calls
to ensure customer satisfaction for all individual customers.
- Track all new returns, core returns and warranty parts for
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a Service Advisor is helpful, but not
- Professional appearance and proven ability to work in a process
- Possess valid Texas driver's license, or obtain a valid Texas
driver's license within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work a minimum of five days, including Saturday
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Martin Tire Company, Las Cruces , Sales & Service Advisor- Alamo Gordo, Other , Alamogordo, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!