Cargo Specialist (Enlistment Required)
Company: US Army
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: November 24, 2022
US Army - El Paso (Las Cruces) - Cargo Specialist- US Army
Enlistment RequiredEnlist as a soldier into the United States Army
and become a certified Cargo Specialist responsible for receiving
supplies, weapons, equipment and mail to and from air, land and
water by manual and mechanical methods. This is not a civilian
contractor position. - -
Enlist for this particular role - this is not a general US Army
No experience necessary. Position is entry-level. Minimum
requirements can vary from 2-6 years of training for certification,
depending on the role. All candidates are able to choose their
terms of service when selecting their job prior to signing a
Inspect, count and document cargo utilizing both manual and
automated data processing systems
Load and unload supplies and equipment from ships, docks, beaches,
railheads, boxcars, warehouses, motor vehicles and aircraft
Operate and maintain all types and sizes of winches, cranes and
Create load plans for air shipment and ocean liner vessels
Operate ocean liner vessel equipment
- - - - - - - 10 weeks of Basic Training.
- - - - - - - 8 weeks of Technical School with on-the-job
- - - - - - - 30 days paid vacation annually.
- - - - - - - Full Healthcare coverage for you and your Family.
- - - - - - - Educational benefits worth over $72,000.
- - - - - - - Obtain Industry standard recognized
- - - - - - - Between 17-34 years old.
- - - - - - - No felonies. (Defer Adjudication included).
- - - - - - - Current High School Senior, High school graduate or
- - - - - - - Permanent resident or US citizen.
- - - - - - - Meet physical standards based on gender and age.
- - - - - - - Pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery
Keywords: US Army, Las Cruces , Cargo Specialist (Enlistment Required), Other , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!