Company: Gila Regional Medical Center
Location: Silver City
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Operates Cafeteria Register, ringing up sales for every customer
accurately. Makes cash change, greets and treats each customer in a
friendly manner. Stocks beverage coolers, snack displays,
condiments and plastic-ware. Keeps dining room neat during serving
hours. Empties trash, spot sweeps when necessary, and cleans
tabletops. Opens and closes register assisting the Director with
deposits each day.
Essential functions are those tasks, duties, and responsibilities
that comprise the means of accomplishing the job's purpose and
objectives. Essential functions are critical or fundamental to the
performance of the job. They are the major functions for which the
person in the job is held accountable.
1. Demonstrates knowledge of cash register and pricing methodology,
with minimum 1% overage and/or shortages per shift.
2. Demonstrates ability to perform cashier function of change
making, accurate ring up
sales, and making corrections to monetary errors to customers.
3. Completes all cash reports in an accurate and timely manner
after each meal period.
4. Communicates all customer concerns to supervisor and/or
5. Reads, signs, and understands the cashier agreement (place in
6. Performs all Cashier functions in an accurate and timely
7. Follows Board of Health and department sanitation procedures and
maintains a clean, sanitary working environment.
8. Accurately inventories and maintains necessary supplies to
ensure efficiency of retail
9. Maintains cashier station and dining room in a clean and orderly
condition at all times. Including table-tops, and condiment
10. Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals used, following
directions recommended by manufactures and per SDS sheets.
11. Demonstrates knowledge of infection control and sanitation with
food temperatures, hand washing, use of gloves and dating of food
when required to handle food.
12. Utilizes equipment in performing job functions as per
department safety procedures.
13. Maintains cash registers in working order by notifying DFNS
14. Adheres to Medical Center and Department dress codes and always
presents a professional image
Education & TRAINING requirements
Minimum High School Diploma or GED preferred
Note: Job description available upon request
All required documents must be presented at time of hire.
EXTERNAL APPLICANT: Employment is contingent upon successful
completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
GRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Gila Regional Medical Center, Las Cruces , Cashier (Dietary), Other , Silver City, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!