Company: RI International
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: November 14, 2023
RI International is the leader in Peer-Powered Support to those
in crisis for mental health and substance use. Our - Mission is -to
empower -people to recover, succeed in accomplishing their goals,
find meaning and purpose in life, and reconnect with themselves and
others. Our - Vision - is to activate the next generation of
frame-breaking healthcare innovation to support people beyond their
behavioral health needs and succeed in the community where they
live, work, and play. Job Type Full-Time: Non-Exempt Shift Night
Shift Hours Specialties / Licenses or Certifications N/A Work
Setting Crisis Salary/Hourly Wage $16.00 - $18.00/hour based on
experience Our Position The Milieu Specialist position functions as
a leader in providing de-escalation and support strategies to
prevent the use of seclusion and restraint. The Milieu Specialist
position also provides effective emergency response in the event of
imminent danger in order to maintain safety and security. Your
- Nine (9) company-paid Holidays (Full-Time Only)
- Paid-Time Off; Accrued bi-weekly (Full-Time Only)
- Company-Paid group life insurance (Full-Time Only)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans start the 1st of the month
following your start date (Full-Time Only)
- Retirement Plans with Company match including 401k and
- Employee Assistance Programs (Full-Time Only) Your
- Provides a No-Force-First recovery environment.
- Assists with admissions, discharges and transfers of
- Conducts ongoing observation of individuals for the purpose of
reporting any significant changes.
- Assists in developing natural supports and community living by
collaborating with each guest to strengthen valued roles (friend,
spouse, employee, student, etc.) so a greater sense of identity is
- Responds quickly to critical situations that may require
- Assists with food preparation, serving and clean up, as
- Assists individuals with shower and clean-up.
- Performs room safety checks, ensuring that individuals are safe
from potentially dangerous objects and that the rooms are
- Completes clinical documentation as required.
- Understands and adheres to RI International compliance
standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Our Requirements
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
must be representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education,
training, licensure, experience, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Successful completion of Peer Employment Training
- Active and valid Food Handler's Certification required.
- Ability to work various shifts.
- Basic computer skills.
- Security or law enforcement experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years of behavioral health experience,
crisis environment preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality (HIPAA
guidelines and regulations) and professionalism.
- We are a Second-Chance Employer
- Must be able to pass a seven-year background check.
- Must be able to pass substance abuse testing and/or tuberculous
testing (if applicable).
- Must be able to pass education verification check.
- Must be able to pass three-year motor vehicle report and meet
minimum eligibility requirements criteria of insurance carrier (if
driving is required for this position). RI International is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry,
color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression,
genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national
origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation,
protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. -RI
International is a second chance employer and we consider qualified
applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal
requirements. If you need assistance and/or reasonable
accommodation due to a disability during the application or the
recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation
Benefits/perks listed above may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with RI International. The wage range for this role
considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making
compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets;
experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other
business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has
not been adjusted for any applicable geographic differential
associated with the location at which the position may be filled.
At RI International, it is not typical for an individual to be
hired at or near the top of the range for their role and
compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances
of each case.
Keywords: RI International, Las Cruces , Milieu Specialist, Other , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!