Full-Time Implementation Specialist Positions - Dec 19/May 20 GRADS ONLY
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 25, 2019
ADP is hiring an Implementation Specialist.
- Does the chance to think out-of-the-box get your blood pumping?
- Are you all about the follow-up and follow through that helps
you and your clients work smarter, embrace new challenges, and
unlock a world of opportunity?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a
fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L"
word, and it's that serious.) Well, then you might be just the
person we're looking for.First, let's tell you more about ADP. We
believe great companies are built by great people -- and for them.
Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping
employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and
achieve their potential. We're always designing for people,
starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people
like you.As an Implementation Specialist, imagine yourself as part
of the "new client welcome committee"... but with a special twist.
When you join our implementation team, you onboard new clients and
get them comfortable using our products and services. You make sure
our products and services don't just deliver but exceed client
expectations. And you're not doing it alone. We're with you every
step of the way through our award-winning training programs and
world-class service guidelines. Here, you'll feel you're making an
impact and gain the knowledge and expertise to grow your career in
the process.Does this sound like you?
- People First. You're a relationship builder who wants to help
others, grow friendships, laugh, and support people.
- Agile Solution Seeker. You're a problem solver who can always
find the right answer by anticipation, looking forward, and taking
action. You're confident, determined, and driven!
- Insatiable Appetite to Learn. You're always learning, growing,
questioning, and challenging "what's been done before."WHAT YOU'LL
- Consult with clients to deliver a comprehensive ADP
- Guide and drive the client towards the best solution for their
- Analyze existing systems, interface requirements, business
- Partner with clients to understand their business and related
- Incorporate new processes, tools, and approaches when
recommending an ADP solution
- Utilize broad knowledge to recommend solutions to the client
- Understand client business issues and challenges and recommend
and implement an appropriate solution
- Interact/collaborate with ADP associates in sales and customer
- Exchange routine information with members of the client project
team, including priorities, timeliness, issues as they
ariseEXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED:Required Qualifications
- At least three years of experience working in a client
service/customer service environment
- At least one year of business consulting experience
- College degree OR equivalent Military experience
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Proficient using Microsoft OfficeYOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Bring your passion and fun. Be yourself in a culture of highly
diverse perspectives and insights.
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates
progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and
development opportunities for even the most insatiable learner.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates
who have the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with
- Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and
structured environment while demonstrating high ethical
- Must be able to recognize basic procedural issues as they
arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking
skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge
of various operating systems
- Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient using Microsoft Office We're designing a better way
to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently
named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE? Magazine, and
recognized by DiversityInc? as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for
Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across
the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new
challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People"
means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work
gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity. At
ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed
to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color,
genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital
status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive
workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Las Cruces , Full-Time Implementation Specialist Positions - Dec 19/May 20 GRADS ONLY, Other , El Paso, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!