Senior Cloud Support Technician
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: May 5, 2020
ResponsibilitiesPeraton is seeking a Senior Systems/Network
Operations Technician in Las Cruces, NM to support our government
customer as part of a highly talented, highly motivated and
What you'll do---
- This is position is a hands-on, on-site support position in a
government facility requiring the ability to provide first level
system and network support and problem resolution
- The candidate would be responsible for the monitoring the daily
software and network operations in a distributed environment.
- Also responsible for monitoring, working with users on fault
isolation and resolution, as well as system analysis and
- This job will include shift work to allow for complete 24x7
monitoring of software systems.
QualificationsYou'd be a great fit if---
- You have at least an associate's degree in Engineering or
Computer Technology or Advanced Military Training.
- You have a background in supporting software and/or network
operations with a clear understanding of networking
- You have experience with Linux/Unix and Windows operating
- Hold a current CompTIA Security+, CASP or CISP certification.
Computing Environment Certification (e.g. Linux+, RHCSA, RHCE,
- You are able to effectively communicate both with customers and
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI security clearance.
It would be even better if you---
- Have experience with infrastructure automation technologies
including OpenStack, Ansible, Heat, Puppet, etc. Experience on
Cloud Computing Fundamentals.
- Have a good understanding of KVM Virtualization
- Have previous experience with networking equipment.
- Have experience with Intelligence or DoD programs, either
within the military or as a civilian contractor, is desired.
What you'll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K)
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule and 10 federal holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Cross-training and professional development
- The ability to influence major initiatives
Where you'll work---
Las Cruces, NM
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security?
Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established
portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work
differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate,
an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part
of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a
great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind
today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to
secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation,
and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status or any other factor protected by law.About PeratonAt
Peraton, we're at the forefront of delivering the next breakthrough
in national security, every day. We're the partner of choice to
help solve some of the world's most daunting challenges. How? By
thinking differently. We're not mired in the past. We look at all
problems with fresh eyes. We look past the obvious to bring the
best talent, tech, and ideas together to completely transform how
problems are solved. So bring your unique ideas, your
entrepreneurial spirit, and your drive to succeed. Get ready to be
part of something bigger. Get ready to do the can't be done.
Keywords: Peraton, Las Cruces , Senior Cloud Support Technician, Professions , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!