Cashier/Driver Check In P/T Las Cruces NM
Company: Admiral Beverage
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: November 23, 2020
PRIMARY LOCATION:Mesilla Park, New Mexico
CASHIER: Is responsible for daily closeout of the route sales and
collects the cash from the sales of those routes. Works closely
with the drivers and sales team to effectively account for all
daily transactions. This position requires a high attention to
detail as well as ability to count and perform basic math
functions. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to
communicate effectively with tact to resolve conflicts or
accounting errors. Employees must be able to move up to 30 pounds
frequently, and noise in the work environment is usually
* Receives, counts, documents and deposits cash from daily route
* Fills out necessary bank deposit documentation.
* Closes out route computers and creates required reports
including: end loading report, sales report, checklist report, full
service report and cash report.
* Make copies of required reports.
* Prepares vendor coin boxes for the next day s schedule.
* Rolls needed coins for full service routes.
* Reconciles invoices with daily cash receipts by correcting
errors, collecting shortages or paying overages to drivers.
* Operates coin counting machine.
* Records amounts received and prepares reports of
* Secure all monies into safe after tying and tagging each bag.
* Accounts for all load sheets, invoices and cash receipts on a
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other
supervisor at any time.
RELIABLE. CARING. COMMITTED. IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, YOU LL FIT
RIGHT IN. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION. LET US INVEST
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting
diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual
contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are
committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We
administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race,
color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital
status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical
condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation,
genetic information, or any other status protected under federal,
state or local law. If you d like more information about your
rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE
Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Keywords: Admiral Beverage, Las Cruces , Cashier/Driver Check In P/T Las Cruces NM, Professions , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!