PM Facilities & Maintenance Technician
Company: Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Full-time Hourly Position starting at $11.50 hourly DOE plus
benefits.Located in Las Cruces, NM. Working out of our Hotel
Encanto de Las Cruces.At Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc, we strive
to create an environment where the skills and creativity of our
employees can flourish and will be recognized and rewarded. More
importantly, employees at Heritage know that their work in
preserving and advancing the state's cultural heritage will benefit
mankind now and in the future.Position Purpose: The Facilities
Technician will perform a wide range of semi-skilled tasks to
maintain, repair, construct, and remodel facilities and equipment
such as plumbing, electrical, HVAC, light equipment operation,
carpentry, masonry, and painting.Supervisory Responsibilities:
NoneEssential Duties and Functions/Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Work under direction of the Facilities Manager/Supervisor.
- Maintain a high level of positivity and professionalism with
guests, team members, and external partners.
- Respond to work orders and perform routine facilities
- Maintain facility equipment as indicated by the preventative
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or
- As directed, conduct regular building and facilities general
maintenance including basic electrical, plumbing, painting,
drywall, tile, and landscaping.
- Repairing and treating structures such as floors, sinks,
showers, walls, windows, carpets, roofs, locks, and drains.
- Ensure that all work activities conform to all safety,
sanitation, and health regulations and policies.
- May include maintenance of pools, spas, and hot tubs.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this
position as needed at any of the properties..
- 1 years of facilities maintenance or construction experience
- Hospitality experience preferred.
- Certified Pool Operator certification is required.
- OSHA Forklift or Scissor Lift certification may be
- Frequent walking, standing, climbing, lifting, stooping, or
carrying of equipment and materials may be required; conditions
could include outdoors, indoors, and confined spaces.
- Ability to push/pull/lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- May be exposed to extreme or variant temperatures, high and
precarious locations, moving mechanical parts, and vibrations.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including long hours,
nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have current, unrestricted driver's license and be able to
maintain company group insurance.NM Safe Certified Hotelier,
Inspiring Our Communities, & Celebrating Local Artisans.Heritage
Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does
Keywords: Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces, Las Cruces , PM Facilities & Maintenance Technician, Professions , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!