Class A CDL - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver
Location: El Paso
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $81,000Average pay: $1,080-$1,320 weeklyHome
time: Every three weeksExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID:
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Now average $2,000 more per year with Schneider's Network Pay
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more
- Must be willing to fly. Need CDL training? Explore our
company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are
yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team driving
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from knowing the freight you
haul keeps shelves stocked is nothing short of pride and
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Bigger money - Longer hauls means more miles which equals more
money in your pocket. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history
has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is
vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity
that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin,
sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Las Cruces , Class A CDL - Jet-Set Over-the-Road (OTR) Van Truckload truck driver, Professions , El Paso, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!