Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver
Location: Las Cruces
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $74,000 - Up to $16,000 sign-on bonus per
teamAverage pay: $1,140-$1,400 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience:
All CDL holdersJob ID: 221585Overview
- Dry van trailer hauling commercial trucks, buses, defense
vehicles and engines.
- 1 load per week.
- Drive within Texas and Ohio.
- Take your dog or cat on the road with our Team Pet Policy. Pay
and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $8,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $4,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Must be a formed team.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 150 miles of El Paso, TX. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Team Dedicated driving
- Less wasted time - Premium loads with longer lengths of haul
and primarily no-touch and drop-and-hook.
- New equipment - Elite Team-spec'd trucks average only 12 months
old, with automated transmissions, optimized idle, upgraded
driver&rsquos seat and more.
- The amenities you want - Nationwide facility network with free
parking, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi,
exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more. Diversity,
Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating
everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success.
We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought,
race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression,
age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition,
veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that
this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have
equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to
the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves
strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 8000PI197624611
Keywords: Schneider, Las Cruces , Class A CDL - Dedicated Team truck driver, Professions , Las Cruces, New Mexico
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!